DESIGNED TO BE AS INDIVIDUAL AS YOU ARE
Your designer Kitchen by Magnet will be a cleverly conceived space, fitted with contemporary appliances giving you the perfect balance of design and technology and a stylish heart to your home, a place where friends and family will want to linger.
Designer bathrooms and en-suites at Abbeygreen Gardens have been designed to look elegantly simple with white sanitaryware, chrome fittings and integrated fitted vanity furniture all by Porcelanosa, creating a stylish minimal look.
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Every attention has also been lavished on your precious outside space. Generous family gardens enjoy slabbed patio areas to the rear.
Interior images shown are indicative for illustration purposes only and do not accurately represent the properties, please contact your sales negotiator for details of actual fixtures and fittings.
- White gloss finish to mdf skirtings, facings and panelled doors
- Quality fitted kitchens, comprising integrated oven, hob, hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine and chrome taps
- Space provided for washing machine
- Bathrooms and en-suites to have quality branded sanitaryware and where specified, decorative wet wall
- Bedrooms to have wardrobes with shelving and hanging rails, unless noted otherwise
- Walls and ceilings to be finished in Dulux Snowflake and white emulsion, respectively
- Underfloor Central Heating system will be a feature throughout and be provided via Air Source Heat Pump System.
- Rear slabbed patio will be a feature of all homes, accessed from Lounge, via patio doors
- Public roads and footpaths to be tarmac finish. Roads will benefit from street lighting and be adopted by the local authority on completion
- Landscaped gardens and private off-street parking will be a feature to all properties, including an Electrical Car Charging point
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- All rear garden access paths to be grey concrete slabs
- Properties to be finished in facing brick and roughcast. Windows and roofline to be white upvc. Concrete interlocking tiles to roofs
- Properties will be divided by timber slatted and post & wire fencing to rear and side boundaries. Refer to site layout for further information.
FLOURISH AND GROW
TEL: 01555 665222
These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property but do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact or that the property or its services are in good condition. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser. Neither Southvale Homes (Lanark) Ltd nor the Vendor of the property accept responsibility for any error these particulars may contain however caused. Any intending purchaser must therefore satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. All photographs shown are indicative of the quality and style of the Development and location, and do not necessarily represent the actual fittings and furnishings at this Development. All interested parties should consult the Sales Executive for the most up-to-date information. All plan dimensions shown are based on maximum measurements.